Last Updated: Mar 17, 2016
- Toward Global Biobank Integration by Implementation of the Minimum Information About BIobank Data Sharing (MIABIS 2.0 Core).
Merino-Martinez Roxana et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Mar
- Comprehension and Data-Sharing Behavior of Direct-To-Consumer Genetic Test Customers.
McGrath Scott P et al. Public health genomics 2016 Mar
- Genetic Test Firm to Put Customers Data in Public Domain
A Pollack, New York Times, March 8, 2016
- Genomic data sharing: How much oversight is necessary
N. Kovalevskaya,·DNA Digest, February 23, 2016
- An open access pilot freely sharing cancer genomic data from participants in Texas.
Becnel Lauren B et al. Scientific data 2016 3160010
- International Charter of principles for sharing bio-specimens and data.
Published on 2015 by
- Benefits of sharing
Nature editorial, February 10, 2016
- Open Access Could Transform Drug Discovery: A Case Study of JQ1.
Arshad Zeeshaan et al. Expert opinion on drug discovery 2016 Jan
- Open innovation in early drug discovery: roadmaps and roadblocks.
Reichman Melvin et al. Drug discovery today 2015 Dec
- Biobanking and Privacy Laws in Australia.
Chalmers Don et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2015 Dec 43(4) 703-13
- The Ohio Plan to Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke 2008-2012
Disease: Heart Disease|Stroke|Familial Hypercholesterolemia; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Ohio
- BRCA 1/2 Surveillance in Michigan, 2008-2012[PDF 772.97 KB]
Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Michigan
- Data sharing in stem cell translational science: policy statement by the International Stem Cell Forum Ethics Working Party.
Published on 2015 by International Stem Cell Forum Ethics Working Party
- Association of the OPRM1 Variant rs1799971 (A118G) with Non-Specific Liability to Substance Dependence in a Collaborative de novo Meta-Analysis of European-Ancestry Cohorts.
Schwantes-An Tae-Hwi, et al. Behavior genetics 2015 9
- Inter-laboratory comparison of multi-locus variable-number tandem repeat analysis (MLVA) for verocytotoxin-producing Escherichia coli O157 to facilitate data sharing.
Holmes A, Perry N, Willshaw G, Hanson M, Allison L.Epidemiology and infection 2015 Jan (1) 104-7
- Folic acid supplementation use and the MTHFR C677T polymorphism in orofacial clefts etiology: An individual participant data pooled-analysis.
Butali Azeez, et al. Birth defects research. Part A, Clinical and molecular teratology 2013 8 (8) 509-14
- The FTO A/T polymorphism and elite athletic performance: a study involving three groups of European athletes.
Eynon Nir, et al. PloS one 2013 0 (4) e60570
- HuGE (3)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (11)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)