Last Updated: Mar 17, 2016
- Precision medicine: opportunities, possibilities, and challenges for patients and providers.
Adams Samantha A et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2016 Mar
- Introduction to Bioethics Special Supplement V: Ethical Issues in Genomic Testing of Children.
Lantos John D et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jan 137 Suppl 1S1-2
- Genetic testing and genomic analysis: a debate on ethical, social and legal issues in the Arab world with a focus on Qatar.
El Shanti Hatem et al. Journal of translational medicine 2015 13(1) 358
- Illinois State Genetics Plan (2007)[PDF 2.04 MB]
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Policy|Education|Program; State: Illinois
- Cancer Genomics Best Practices for Connecticut Healthcare Providers[PDF 7.80 MB]
Disease: Lynch syndrome|Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Policy|Program; State: Connecticut
- Noninvasive Prenatal Genetic Testing: Current and Emerging Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues.
Minear Mollie A et al. Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet 2015 Aug 24. 16369-398
- Points to Consider: Ethical, Legal, and Psychosocial Implications of Genetic Testing in Children and Adolescents.
Botkin Jeffrey R et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 Jul 2. 97(1) 6-21
- Weekly Scan (2)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Evidence Classification (0)
- Weekly Scan (4)
- Implementation (2)
- Weekly Scan (0)