Last Updated: Mar 17, 2016
- Severe sensitivity loss in an influenza A molecular assay due to antigenic drift variants during the 2014/15 influenza season.
Overmeire Yarah, et al. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2016 3
- [ASSOCIATION OF POLYMORPHISM GENES OF SURFACTANT PROTEINS IN PATIENTS WITH INFLUENZA].
Dudina K R, et al. Zhurnal mikrobiologii, epidemiologii, i immunobiologii 0 0 (6) 71-7
- Mammalian pathogenesis and transmission of H7N9 influenza viruses from three waves, 2013-2015.
Belser Jessica A et al. Journal of virology 2016 Feb
- Genetic association of TLR4 Asp299Gly, TLR4 Thr399Ile, and CD14 C-159T polymorphisms with the risk of severe RSV infection: a meta-analysis.
Zhou Jiahui, et al. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 2016 2
- Gene control of tyrosine kinase TIE2 and vascular manifestations of infections.
Ghosh Chandra C, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2016 2
- IGHV1-69 polymorphism modulates anti-influenza antibody repertoires, correlates with IGHV utilization shifts and varies by ethnicity.
Avnir Yuval, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 20842
- A genomic signature of influenza infection shows potential for presymptomatic detection, guiding early therapy, and monitoring clinical responses
MT McClain et al, Open Forum Infectious Diseases, February 2016
- Protect Yourself & Your Family Against the Flu
- Host genetics of severe influenza: from mouse Mx1 to human IRF7.
Ciancanelli Michael J et al. Current opinion in immunology 2016 Feb 109-20
- Molecular epidemiologic and clinical characteristics of influenza B-associated complications among hospitalized patients during an outbreak in Taiwan.
Chiu Shu-Chun et al. International journal of infectious diseases : IJID : official publication of the International Society for Infectious Diseases 2014 Jun 94-100
- Human Heat shock protein 40 (Hsp40/DnaJB1) promotes influenza A virus replication by assisting nuclear import of viral ribonucleoproteins.
Batra Jyoti et al. Scientific reports 2016 619063
- State of Kansas Genetics Plan 2010[PDF 6.71 MB]
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Kansas
- The Ohio Plan to Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke 2008-2012
Disease: Heart Disease|Stroke|Familial Hypercholesterolemia; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Ohio
- TNF, IL6, and IL1B Polymorphisms Are Associated with Severe Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Infection in the Mexican Population.
García-Ramírez Román Alejandro, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (12) e0144832
- National Influenza Vaccination Week: December 6-13, 2015
- Natural co-infection of influenza A/H3N2 and A/H1N1pdm09 viruses resulting in a reassortant A/H3N2 virus.
Rith Sareth et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2015 Nov 108-111
- Surveillance for Severe Acute Respiratory Infections (SARI) in Southern Arizona, 2010-2014.
Wansaula Zimy et al. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 2015 Nov
- Illinois State Genetics Plan (2007)[PDF 2.04 MB]
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Policy|Education|Program; State: Illinois
- The role of host genetic factors in respiratory tract infectious diseases: systematic review, meta-analyses and field synopsis.
Patar?i? Inga, et al. Scientific reports 2015 0 16119
- Correction: No Major Host Genetic Risk Factor Contributed to A(H1N1)2009 Influenza Severity.
Garcia-Etxebarria Koldo, et al. PloS one 0 0 (10) e0141661
- Sia?2-3Gal?1- Receptor Genetic Variants Are Associated with Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 Severity.
Maestri Alvino, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (10) e0139681
- No Major Host Genetic Risk Factor Contributed to A(H1N1)2009 Influenza Severity.
Garcia-Etxebarria Koldo, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (9) e0135983
- Flu Season is Around the Corner
- The Association of H1N1 Pandemic Influenza with Congenital Anomaly Prevalence in Europe: An Ecological Time Series Study.
Luteijn Johannes Michiel, et al. Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass.) 2015 8
- Opinion about seasonal influenza vaccination among the general population 3 years after the A(H1N1)pdm2009 influenza pandemic.
Boiron Karine, et al. Vaccine 2015 8
- Fitness Inference from Short-Read Data: Within-Host Evolution of a Reassortant H5N1 Influenza Virus.
Illingworth Christopher J R, et al. Molecular biology and evolution 2015 8
- The repeated introduction of the H3N2 virus from human to swine during 1979-1993 in China.
Zhu Wenfei et al. Infect. Genet. Evol. 2015 Jul 20-4
- Global migration of influenza A viruses in swine.
Nelson Martha I et al. Nat Commun 2015 6696
- Molecular epidemiology study of swine influenza virus revealing a reassorted virus H1N1 in swine farms in Cuba.
Pérez Lester J et al. Prev. Vet. Med. 2015 May 1. (3-4) 172-8
- The CCR5?32 (rs333) polymorphism is not a predisposing factor for severe pandemic influenza in the Brazilian admixed population.
Maestri Alvino, et al. BMC research notes 2015 0 326