Last Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- "It's all about trust": reflections of researchers on the complexity and controversy surrounding biobanking in South Africa.
Moodley Keymanthri et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 Oct 17(1) 57
- Biobank attributes associated with higher patient participation: a randomized study.
Gayet-Ageron Angèle et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Oct
- Improving biobank consent comprehension: a national randomized survey to assess the effect of a simplified form and review/retest intervention
- Implementation of a Multicenter Biobanking Collaboration for Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Biomarker Discovery Based on Fresh Frozen Pretreatment Tumor Tissue Biopsies.
Bins Sander et al. The oncologist 2016 Sep
- Engaging Māori in biobanking and genomic research: a model for biobanks to guide culturally informed governance, operational, and community engagement activities.
Beaton Angela et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep
- Ethics Reporting in Biospecimen and Genetic Research: Current Practice and Suggestions for Changes.
Chin William Wei Lim et al. PLoS biology 2016 Aug 14(8) e1002521
- Has the biobank bubble burst? Withstanding the challenges for sustainable biobanking in the digital era
D Chalmers et al, BMC Medical Ethics, July 2016
- The Sangre Por Salud Biobank: Facilitating Genetic Research in an Underrepresented Latino Community.
Shaibi Gabriel et al. Public health genomics 2016 Jul
- Has the biobank bubble burst? Withstanding the challenges for sustainable biobanking in the digital era.
Chalmers Don et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 17(1) 39
- Ethical governance in biobanks linked to electronic health records.
Caenazzo L et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2015 Nov 19(21) 4182-6
- Understanding public reactions to commercialization of biobanks and use of biobank resources.
Nicol Dianne et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2016 Jun 16279-87
- Copy number variation analysis detects novel candidate genes involved in follicular growth and oocyte maturation in a cohort of premature ovarian failure cases.
Tšuiko O, et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2016 6
- Implementation of Electronic Consent at a Biobank: An Opportunity for Precision Medicine Research.
Boutin Natalie T et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2016 6(2)
- Biobank Report: United Kingdom.
Kaye Jane et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2016 Mar 44(1) 96-105
- Tumor Organoids Fill the Niche.
Shroyer Noah F, et al. Cell stem cell 2016 6 (6) 686-7
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (1)
- Human (26)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (13)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (14)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (1)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (1)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario