TRICARE publications gets redesign, new look
The TRICARE revamped suite includes a brand-new TRICARE Stateside Guide – a one-stop resource for all stateside coverage information. (TRICARE graphic)
TRICARE offers a wide range of informational materials to help people understand their coverage and make important health care and financial decisions for themselves and their families. Today, TRICARE unveiled the suite-wide redesign of its benefit publications, bringing a new look and a fresh approach to the materials that explain TRICARE coverage.
The revamped suite includes a brand-new TRICARE Stateside Guide – a one-stop resource for all stateside coverage information. The guide is an interactive, searchable, web-based publication that puts all the benefit information you need at your fingertips. Features include:
- A breakdown of TRICARE’s program options
- Details relevant to active duty service members, National Guard and Reserve members, retirees, family members and survivors
- Explanations of how coverage is impacted by changing sponsor status and life events
- Details on dental options and the pharmacy benefit
- Easy-to-read tables that highlight contacts, covered services, and more
The time to learn about your health care coverage is before you need it. Check out TRICARE’s educational materials and get the information you, your family, or your patients need to make health care decisions. Find the newly designed materials, including the TRICARE Stateside Guide, at www.tricare.mil/publications.