Last Posted: Apr 29, 2018
- Racial differences in endometrial cancer molecular portraits in The Cancer Genome Atlas.
Guttery David S, et al. Oncotarget 2018 3 (24) 17093-17103
- Cutting-edge science and technology should be available for all.
J Reardon, Genome Magazine, Apr 2018
- Resources and information about the impact of the Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH) program
- Community Dissemination in a Tribal Health Setting: A Pharmacogenetics Case Study.
Beans Julie A et al. American Indian and Alaska native mental health research (Online) 2018 25(1) 80-94
- Genome Editing- Altering a genome with unparalleled efficiency and precision.
NHGRI, Apr 24, 2018
- Social Context: Fostering an appreciation for what our DNA means for our health, our identities and our culture
NHGRI, Apr 25, 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario