viernes, 3 de julio de 2015

#BornIn89: What Happens to My Health Care When I Turn 26?

Dept. of Health & Human Services
Turning 26 this year? Join the #BornIn89 club! If you were born in 1989 like me, you have a lot to be proud of. You’re in the same club as Taylor Swift, Blake Griffin and Daniel Radcliffe. If you were #BornIn89, movies like Space Jam and Titanic have a special place in your heart. You probably have a favorite one hit wonder (“ice, ice, baby”), and the sound of a dial-up connection still makes you cringe.
For those of us turning the corner into our late twenties, 2015 doesn’t just mark another year older. If you were #BornIn89, you may have some changes coming to your health insurance.
Happy 26th Birthday! Celebrate and Get Covered.
READ MORE: #BornIn89: What Happens to My Health Care When I Turn 26?
Share on Facebook

No hay comentarios: