Now Available: Video Replay of the CG-CAHPS QI WebcastAgency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) sent this bulletin at 12/04/2013 02:24 PM EST
Now Available: Webcast Replay of “Using the CG-CAHPS 12-Month Survey for Quality Improvement”
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's (AHRQ’s) CAHPS User Network has posted a Webcast recording titled “Using the CG-CAHPS 12-Month Survey for Quality Improvement.” The October 8 Webcast examined the different versions of the CAHPS Clinician & Group Surveys (CG-CAHPS) available for quality improvement and addressed the misperception that only the Visit Survey can support quality improvement initiative. The Webcast included examples of how health care organizations are using the 12-Month Survey for this purpose.
- Carla Zema, PhD, CAHPS User Network.
- Linda Sparks, MBA, Dean Clinic, Madison.
- Rick Evans, MA, Massachusetts General Hospital and Massachusetts General Physicians Organization, Boston.
- Liza Nyeko, MS, Massachusetts General Hospital and Massachusetts General Physicians Organization, Boston.
How to view the recording:
- Visit http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=683393&s=1&k=9265819D37A9689AEF8F071526633990.
- Select “Launch Presentation.”
- If you were not registered for the Webcast, you will need to register before you can view the video replay and access the materials.
The recording and materials will be available via the provided link through the end of February 2014.
Learn more about using CAHPS surveys to improve patient experience at https://cahps.ahrq.gov/quality-improvement/index.html.
Questions? If you have any questions or comments, please contact the CAHPS User Network at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-492-9261.
Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) surveys ask consumers about their experiences with health care. The CAHPS program at the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) supports the development and promotion of CAHPS surveys, toolkit materials, and comparative databases, and provides technical assistance to users. Learn more about AHRQ’s CAHPS program at: https://cahps.ahrq.gov.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario