Last Posted: Apr 20, 2018
- A welcome framework for research in Africa- A new set of ethics principles should help researchers and funders do justice to the interests of those involved with Africas genomics research.
Nature, Apr 18, 2018
- Understanding Disparities in Access to Genomic Medicine: A Workshop
NASEM, June 27, 2018 workshop announcement
- Racial Disparities in the Molecular Landscape of Cancer.
Heath Elisabeth I et al. Anticancer research 2018 38(4) 2235-2240
- Trends and Gaps in Awareness of Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Tests From 2007 to 2014.
Apathy Nate C et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2018 Apr
- African scientists call for more control of their continents genomic data
L Nordling, Nature News, Apr 18, 2018
- Genetic alterations and PIK3CA gene mutations and amplifications analysis in cervical cancer by racial groups in the United States.
Femi Odekunle Florence, et al. International journal of health sciences 0 0 (1) 28-32