On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- The African Postdoctoral Training Initiative (APTI), a partnership of the African Academy of Sciences, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the NIH, will offer two-year postdoctoral fellowships with training at NIH intramural labs, plus two years of some salary support.
Application deadline: May 11, 2018
- Join NIH for an applicant webinar on Tuesday, April 24 at 12 p.m. EDT. Learn how to participate in the applicant webinar.
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the African Postdoctoral Training Initiative (APTI) from the African Academy of Sciences (AAS).
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Harnessing Big Data to Halt HIV (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) (PAR-18-764)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Standard AIDS dates
- Targeted In Vivo Delivery of Gene Therapeutics for HIV Cure (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA-AI-18-016)
Application Receipt Date(s): July 31, 2018
- In Vivo Synaptic Function in Alzheimers Disease and Related Dementias (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PAR-18-760)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Standard dates apply
- Novel Nucleic Acid Sequencing Technology Development (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA-HG-18-001), (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA-HG-18-002) and (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA-HG-18-003)
Application Receipt Date(s): June 27, 2018; June 27, 2019; June 26, 2020
- Innovation Grants to Nurture Initial Translational Efforts (IGNITE): Neurotherapeutic Agent Characterization and In vivo Efficacy Studies (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PAR-18-761), (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PAR-18-762) and (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PAR-18-763)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): June 19, 2018, October 17, 2018
- BRAIN Initiative: Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects- TargetedBCP (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA-NS-18-030)
Application Receipt Date(s): July 3, 2018; and more
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Joint EMRO/TDR Small Grants Scheme for Implementation Research in Infectious Diseases of Poverty for applicants from the WHO Eastern Mediterranean Region.
Application deadline: June 1, 2018
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Availability of Administrative Supplements for the NCATS Clinical and Translational Science Awards (CTSA) Program (NOT-TR-18-022)
- Global Infectious Disease Research Training
Application deadline: July 26, 2018
- Reducing Stigma to Improve HIV/AIDS Prevention, Treatment and Care in LMICs
August 1, 2018
- Fogarty HIV Research Training
Application deadline: August 23, 2018
- Mobile Health: Technology and Outcomes in LMICsApplication deadline: August 31, 2018
- Emerging Global Leader Award
November 7, 2018
- Global Brain and Nervous System Disorders Research Across the Lifespan
November 7, 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario