Last Posted: Apr 01, 2018
- Genetic Risk Prediction for Primary and Secondary Prevention of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease: an Update.
Labos Christopher et al. Current cardiology reports 2018 Mar (5) 36
- Polygenic Risk Scores in Clinical Psychology: Bridging Genomic Risk to Individual Differences.
Bogdan Ryan et al. Annual review of clinical psychology 2018 Mar
- The use of polygenic risk scores to identify phenotypes associated with genetic risk of bipolar disorder and depression: A systematic review.
Mistry Sumit et al. Journal of affective disorders 2018 Feb 148-155
- Cardiovascular disease: The rise of the genetic risk score.
Knowles Joshua W et al. PLoS medicine 2018 Mar (3) e1002546
- Genetic Risk Score is Associated With Prevalence of Advanced Neoplasms in a Colorectal Cancer Screening Population.
Weigl Korbinian et al. Gastroenterology 2018 Mar
- Adult height is associated with increased risk of ovarian cancer: a Mendelian randomisation study.
Dixon-Suen Suzanne C, et al. British journal of cancer 2018 3
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario