- DefinitionsConsistent definitions are necessary for obtaining accurate and reliable estimates of elder abuse.
- Data SourcesData, including the number of violence-related injuries and deaths, help define the magnitude of the problem.
- Risk & Protective FactorsRisk and protective factors are important considerations in the development of prevention programs.
- ConsequencesElder abuse can have a devastating impact on victims, families, and communities.
- Prevention StrategiesKnowledge about what works to prevent elder abuse is growing.
- TranslationStrategies for distributing prevention information and ensuring widespread adoption within communities.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario