Last Posted: Apr 09, 2018
- Alerting relatives about heritable risks: the limits of confidentiality
A Loukassen et al, BMJ, 2018
- "Possibly positive or certainly uncertain?": participants' responses to uncertain diagnostic results from exome sequencing.
Skinner Debra et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Mar 20(3) 313-319
- Elevated polygenic burden for autism is associated with differential DNA methylation at birth.
Hannon Eilis et al. Genome medicine 2018 Mar 10(1) 19
- Familial communication and cascade testing among relatives of BRCA population screening participants.
Lieberman Sari et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Mar
- Genetic counselling in the era of genomic medicine
C Patch et al, British Med Bulletin, Apr 2018
- The utility of pharmacogenetic testing to support the treatment of bipolar disorder.
Ielmini Marta et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2018 1135-42
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario