Last Posted: Apr 10, 2018
- Nearly half of home genetic tests could be wrong, study says
N Parker, AJC, Apr 9, 2018
- Consumers dont need experts to interpret genetic risk reports
A Wojcicki, StatNews, Apr 9, 2018
- Despite FDA Approvals of Direct-to-Consumer Tests, People Still Need to See Certified Genetic Counselors
K Powell, Genome Magazine, Mar 29, 2018
- Does Lifestyle Genetic Testing Diminish Medical Genetics?
C Janssens and J Lu, Genome Magazine, Apr 3, 2018
- Home Genetic Tests May Be Riddled With Errors, And Companies Arent Keeping Track- Before you sign up for a home DNA test, learn more from this couples story.
A Almendrala, Huffington Post, APr 3, 2018
- Does genome sequencing increase downstream costs?
EurekAlert, March 22, 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario