Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Special Open Door Forum: ACA Section 3004: Quality Reporting Program for Long Term Care Hospitals
Thursday, November 21, 2013
1:00pm - 2:30pm Eastern Time
The purpose of this Special Open Door Forum (ODF) is to provide updated data collection and submission information to Long Term Care Hospital (LTCH) providers for the FY 2016 and FY 2017 payment update determination. It will also cover time frames and submission deadlines for the FY 2015, FY 2016, and FY 2017 payment update determinations. The Special ODF will also present a select number of frequently asked questions and answers related to the quality measures, data collection and submission mechanisms and invite questions and comments from stakeholders. Call in information: Participant Call in #: 1-866-402-6263;
Conference ID #: 94517614. Please see the Downloads section for the full call announcement. We look forward to your participation.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services CMS Innovation Center Special Open Door Forum: Discussion of the Medicare Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) Demonstration
Friday, November 22, 2013
1:00 – 2:30pm Eastern Time
CMS will host a Special Open Door Forum (ODF) call to allow providers, suppliers, beneficiary advocacy groups, and other interested parties to provide input into the design and implementation of the Intravenous Immune Globulin Demonstration (IVIG) Demonstration. Materials to be discussed during the call will be available for downloading from the demonstration website (http://innovation.cms.gov/
initiatives/IVIG/) no later than November 15, 2013. Call in information: Participant Call in #: (866) 501-5502, Conference ID #: 93086462. Please see the Downloads section for the full call announcement. We look forward to your participation.
Physicians, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum
Overview:The Physicians, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns and issues of Medicare and Medicaid physicians, non-physician practitioners, nurses, and other allied health care specialists. This diverse group of providers serves Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries in almost all service settings, ranging from independent physician offices to specialized departments within larger facilities. The types of issues that come up during this forum are as varied as the providers who participate, but some frequent topics include the Physician Fee Schedule, Stark regulations, care plan oversight, payment and documentation rules, Provider Enrollment Chain Ownership System (PECOS), as well as the roles and responsibilities of different allied health professional staff under CMS regulations. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, quality program initiatives, and other related areas are also included in the forums.
The Special Open Door Forum “CMS Rule 1599-F: Inpatient Hospital Admission and Medical Review Criteria (2-Midnight Provision) and Part B Inpatient Billing in Hospitals” scheduled for Thursday, September 26th from 2-3PM EST has a new Participant Dial-in number 1-866-501-5502. The Conference ID remains unchanged 68257949.
CMS will host a MLN Connects National Provider Call on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 from 3:00pm – 4:30pm ET titled: Program Year 2012 Quality and Resource Use Report – Mapping a Route to Success for the 2015 Value-Based Payment Modifier. Please see Downloads section below for the full announcement including participation instructions.
Please see the Downloads section below for an ICD-10 announcement titled, “Wednesday, August 28, 2013 – Announcement – ICD-10: Implementation for Physicians, Partial Code Freeze and MS-DRG Conversion Project MLN Connects Video.” Thank you.
The Transcript & Audio File of the July 31, 2013 Suggested Electronic Clinical Template for Lower Limb Prostheses Special Open Door Forum is now available on the Special Open Door Forum webpage: http://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/ODFSpecialODF.html
Please see the "New Electronic Mailing List to Keep Fee-For-Service Providers Informed" announcement in the Downloads section below.
- Friday, November 22, 2013 - Special Open Door Forum: Discussion of the Medicare Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) Demonstration [PDF, 44KB]
- Thursday, November 21, 2013 - Special Open Door Forum: ACA Section 3004: Quality Reporting Program for Long Term Care Hospitals [PDF, 45KB]
- Friday, November 15- Conference Call Notice: Streamlined Access to PECOS, EHR, and NPPES [PDF, 53KB]
- Thursday, September 26, 2013 – Special Open Door Forum - [PDF, 158KB]
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - Announcement - Program Year 2012 Quality and Resource Use Reports - Mapping a Route to Success for the 2015 Value-Based Payment Modifier [PDF, 45KB]
- Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - Announcement - ICD-10: Implementation for Physicians, Partial Code Freeze and MS-DRG Conversion Project MLN Connects Video [PDF, 273KB]
- Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - Announcement & Agenda - Physicians, Nurses & Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum [PDF, 97KB]
- Open Payments Program (Physicians Payments Sunshine Act) - New Resources Are Now Available [PDF, 165KB]
- Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - Announcement - Suggested Electronic Clinical Template for Lower Limb Prostheses Special Open Door Forum [PDF, 76KB]
- Carrier/FI Directory (PDF, 338KB) - Opens in a new window
- Physicians Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Product Ordering Page - Opens in a new window
- Physician Center
- Physician Quality Reporting System
- Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
- Physician Regulatory Issues Team (PRIT)
- Health Care Consumer Initiatives
- Therapy Services
- Prevention - General Information