Register Now: February 28 Webinar on EHR Functionality To Support Primary Care
AHRQ is hosting a Webinar February 28 from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET on EHR functionality needed to support primary-care delivery. The expert panel will discuss the need for EHRs to move beyond documentation to interpreting and tracking information over time, supporting patient partnering activities, enabling team-based care, and allowing providers to use population-management tools to facilitate care delivery.
- Alexander H. Krist, M.D., co-director, Ambulatory Care Outcomes Research Network, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Christoph Lehmann, M.D., director, Clinical Informatics Education, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- James Mold, M.D., director, Oklahoma Physicians Research/Resource Network, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Robert Phillips, Jr., M.D., vice president of research and policy, American Board of Family Medicine
- Moderator: Rebecca Roper, M.S., M.P.H., director, Practice-Based Research Network Initiative, AHRQ
Select to register.