From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Baseline Practices for the Application of Genomic Data Supporting Regulatory Food Safety.
Lambert Dominic et al. Journal of AOAC International 2017 Jan
- Navigating Microbiological Food Safety in the Era of Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Ronholm J et al. Clinical microbiology reviews 2016 Oct (4) 837-57
- Impact of Pathogen Population Heterogeneity and Stress-Resistant Variants on Food Safety.
Abee T et al. Annual review of food science and technology 2016 439-56
- Application of Metagenomic Sequencing to Food Safety: Detection of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli on Fresh Bagged Spinach.
Leonard Susan R et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2015 Sep
- Pyrosequencing analysis of microbial community and food-borne bacteria on restaurant cutting boards collected in Seri Kembangan, Malaysia, and their correlation with grades of food premises.
Abdul-Mutalib Noor-Azira et al. Int. J. Food Microbiol. 2015 May 4. 57-65