Last Posted: May 25, 2017
- Public-Private Partnerships in Cloud-Computing Services in the Context of Genomic Research.
Granados Moreno Palmira et al. Frontiers in medicine 2017 3
- Sharing Data to Build a Medical Information Commons: From Bermuda to the Global Alliance.
Cook-Deegan Robert et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2017 Apr
- Biobank and Genomic Research in Uganda: Are Extant Privacy and Confidentiality Regimes Adequate?
Nnamuchi Obiajulu et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2016 Mar 44(1) 85-95
- The Right Not to Know and the Duty to Tell: The Case of Relatives.
Juth Niklas et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2014 42(1) 38-52
- Undermining Genetic Privacy? Employee Wellness Programs and the Law
KL Hudson et al, NEJM, May 25, 2017
- A 'joint venture' model of recontacting in clinical genomics: Challenges for responsible implementation.
Dheensa Sandi et al. European journal of medical genetics 2017 May
- Open sharing of genomic data: Who does it and why?
Haeusermann Tobias et al. PloS one 2017 12(5) e0177158
- Knowledge and attitude regarding pharmacogenetics among formerly pregnant women in the Netherlands and their interest in pharmacogenetic research.
Daud Aizati N A et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2017 Apr 17(1) 120
- De-identified genomic data sharing: the research participant perspective.
Goodman Deborah et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- Engaging a state: Facebook comments on a large population biobank.
Platt Tevah et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- Public Attitudes toward Consent and Data Sharing in Biobank Research: A Large Multi-site Experimental Survey in the US.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Mar 100(3) 414-427
- Ethical Legal and Social Issues of Biobanking: Past, Present, and Future.
Bledsoe Marianna J et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2017 Apr
- Is privacy the price of precision medicine?
By Jennifer Kulynych, OUP Blog, March 26, 2017
- Towards a Global Cancer Knowledge Network: Dissecting the current international cancer genomic sequencing landscape.
Vis D J et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Feb
- Ethical Issues Surrounding Personalized Medicine: A Literature Review.
Salari Pooneh et al. Acta medica Iranica 2017 Mar 55(3) 209-217
- Student-Athletes' Views on APOE Genotyping for Increased Risk of Poor Recovery after a Traumatic Brain Injury.
Hercher Laura S et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Dec 25(6) 1267-1275