From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genetics Education Outreach Network
from the American Society for Human Genetics
- Georgia Primary Care Providers' Knowledge of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Nair Navya et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2017 Mar 32(1) 119-124
- "He Beat You in the Blood": Knowledge and Beliefs About the Transmission of Traits Among Latinos from Mexico and Central America.
Sandberg Joanne C et al. Journal of immigrant and minority health 2017 Feb 19(1) 170-178
- Genomic Literacy, Education, and Engagement (GLEE) Initiative: Strategic Visioning Meeting
NHGRI, March 2017, meeting agenda and presentations
- An exploratory study of patients' views about being at high-risk for breast cancer and risk management beliefs and intentions, before and after risk counselling: Preliminary evidence of the influence of beliefs on post-counselling prevention intentions.
Paquet Lise et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Mar 100(3) 575-582