AHRQ Announces Grant Opportunities to Implement Evidence-Based Findings into CDS
The Division of Health IT recently released two Funding Opportunity Announcements as part of AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) Clinical Decision Support (CDS) Initiative to accelerate evidence into practice through CDS.
- Developing New Clinical Decision Support to Disseminate and Implement Evidence-Based Research Findings will focus on developing new, reliable, valid, and usable CDS from evidence-based findings and demonstrating its effectiveness to improve care in clinical practice.
- Scaling Established Clinical Decision Support to Facilitate the Dissemination and Implementation of Evidence-Based Research Findings will focus on extending ("scaling") well-established and effective CDS beyond the initial clinical setting or institution in which the CDS was originally developed and implemented, thereby extending the impact on clinical practice.
New American Gastroenterological Association Institute Guideline on the Management of Crohn's Disease After Surgical Resection.
Health Awareness Topics: May 2017
- Arthritis Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- Hepatitis Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- Melanoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month® (see related guidelines)
- Mental Health Month (see related guidelines)
- National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Osteoporosis Month (see related guidelines)
- National Stroke Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- Preeclampsia Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
How to Participate
Submit Guidelines: Visit our Submit Guidelines page for information on how to submit your organization's guidelines.
Suggest a Guideline for Possible Inclusion: Submit your suggestions for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines that you would like to see included in NGC.