From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Application of Panel-Based Tests for Inherited Risk of Cancer.
Shah Payal D et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2017 May
- Open sharing of genomic data: Who does it and why?
Haeusermann Tobias et al. PloS one 2017 12(5) e0177158
- Massive-scale genomic data sharing to improve rare disease diagnosis
D MacArthur VIDEO presentation, Scripps Institute, Future of Genomic Medicine 2017
- Sharing Data to Build a Medical Information Commons: From Bermuda to the Global Alliance.
Cook-Deegan Robert et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2017 Apr
- De-identified genomic data sharing: the research participant perspective.
Goodman Deborah et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr