From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Personalized medicine in the paediatric population: the balance between pharmacogenetics progress and bioethics.
Schiavone Stefania et al. Current pharmaceutical biotechnology 2017 Feb
- An Observational Study of Children's Involvement in Informed Consent for Exome Sequencing Research.
Miller Victoria A et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2017 Feb 12(1) 6-13
- Choices for return of primary and secondary genomic research results of 790 members of families with Mendelian disease.
Fiallos Katie et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Mar
- Expect the unexpected: screening for secondary findings in clinical genomics research.
Mackley Michael P et al. British medical bulletin 2017 Apr 1-14
- Clinical utility of a self-administered questionnaire for assessment of hereditary gynecologic cancer.
Masuda Kenta et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2017 Dec 1-6