From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Ten simple rules for responsible big data research.
Zook Matthew et al. PLoS computational biology 2017 Mar 13(3) e1005399
- A Precision Medicine Initiative for Alzheimer's disease: the road ahead to biomarker-guided integrative disease modeling.
Hampel H et al. Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society 2017 Apr 20(2) 107-118
- Next-Generation Sequencing Informatics: Challenges and Strategies for Implementation in a Clinical Environment.
Roy Somak et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2016 Sep 140(9) 958-75
- Accelerators: Sparking Innovation and Transdisciplinary Team Science in Disparities Research.
Horowitz Carol R et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2017 Feb 14(3)
- "What Goes Around Comes Around": Lessons Learned from Economic Evaluations of Personalized Medicine Applied to Digital Medicine.
Phillips Kathryn A et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Jan 20(1) 47-53