Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Special Open Door Forum: ACA Section 3004: Quality Reporting Program for Long Term Care Hospitals
Thursday, November 21, 2013
1:00pm - 2:30pm Eastern Time
The purpose of this Special Open Door Forum (ODF) is to provide updated data collection and submission information to Long Term Care Hospital (LTCH) providers for the FY 2016 and FY 2017 payment update determination. It will also cover time frames and submission deadlines for the FY 2015, FY 2016, and FY 2017 payment update determinations. The Special ODF will also present a select number of frequently asked questions and answers related to the quality measures, data collection and submission mechanisms and invite questions and comments from stakeholders. Call in information: Participant Call in #: 1-866-402-6263;Conference ID #: 94517614. Please see the Downloads section for the full call announcement. We look forward to your participation.
Skilled Nursing Facilities/Long-Term Care Open Door Forum
Overview:The Skilled Nursing Facilities / Long-Term Care Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns and issues of both the Medicare SNF, the Medicaid NF, and the nursing home industry generally. The types of issues that come up during this forum are often related to the Minimum Data Set, SNF Consolidated Billing, the roles and responsibilities of different SNF, NF or LTC professional staff under CMS regulations, clarifications of issues that are covered during a survey and certification process, and the many rules and requirements under which different related services can be payable. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, quality program initiatives, and other related areas are also included in the forums.
The Special Open Door Forum “CMS Rule 1599-F: Inpatient Hospital Admission and Medical Review Criteria (2-Midnight Provision) and Part B Inpatient Billing in Hospitals” scheduled for Thursday, September 26th from 2-3PM EST has a new Participant Dial-in number 1-866-501-5502. The Conference ID remains unchanged 68257949.
The agenda for the Thursday, September 12, 2013, Skilled Nursing Facilities/Long-Term Care Open Door Forum is now available in the Downloads section below. If you wish to participate, dial 1-800-837-1935; Conference ID: 36228549. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
The Thursday, September 5, 2013, Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)/Long-Term Care (LTC) Open Door Forum has been rescheduled to Thursday, September 12, 2013 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm ET, due to the Jewish holiday, Rosh Hashanah. If you wish to participate, dial 1-800-837-1935; Conference ID: 36228549. We will send a separate notification when the agenda is available. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
CMS will host a Special Open Door Forum (ODF) call to allow hospitals, practitioners, and other interested parties to give feedback on the physician order and physician certification, inpatient hospital admission and medical review criteria, and Part B inpatient billing provisions that were released on August 2, 2013 in the FY 2014 Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) final rule (CMS-1599-F). If you wish to participate, dial 1-877-251-0301; Conference ID: 31049561. Please see the full announcement in the Downloads section below. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Thursday, November 21, 2013 - Special Open Door Forum: ACA Section 3004: Quality Reporting Program for Long Term Care Hospitals [PDF, 45KB]
- Friday, November 15- Conference Call Notice: Streamlined Access to PECOS, EHR, and NPPES [PDF, 53KB]
- Thursday, September 26, 2013 – Special Open Door Forum - [PDF, 158KB]
- Thursday, September 12, 2013 - Announcement & Agenda - Skilled Nursing Facilities/Long-Term Care Open Door Forum [PDF, 92KB]
- Skilled Nursing Facilities/Long Term Care Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- CMS YouTube Channel - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Product Ordering Page - Opens in a new window
- Skilled Nursing Facility Center
- CMS Regional Offices
- Nursing Home Quality Campaign - Opens in a new window
- QIES Technical Support Office - Opens in a new window
- Nursing Home Quality Initiative
- Nursing Homes
- SNF Consolidated Billing