EHRs to Support Comprehensive, Coordinated Primary Care
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is hosting a webinar Friday, February 28 from 2:30 - 4:00 p.m. ET, on needed Electronic Health Record (EHR) functionality to support the delivery of primary care. The expert panel will discuss the need for EHRs to move beyond documentation to interpreting and tracking information over time, supporting patient partnering activities, enabling team-based care, and allowing providers to use population-management tools to facilitate care delivery.
Presenters will include:
- Alexander H. Krist, MD, Co-director, Ambulatory Care Outcomes Research Network, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Christoph Lehmann, MD, Director, Clinical Informatics Education, Vanderbilt University
- James Mold, MD, Director, Oklahoma Physicians Research/Resource Network, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Robert Phillips, Jr., MD, Vice President of Research and Policy, American Board of Family Medicine
- Rebecca Roper, MS, MPH, Director, Practice-Based Research Network Initiative, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
To register, select: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/
Learn more about how to improve primary care. Visit AHRQ’s Prevention & Chronic Care Program at: http://www.ahrq.gov/