LEARN HOW TO INCREASE HEALTH CARE MARKETPLACE OUTREACH USING SOCIAL MEDIA
June 14, 2016 • By AIDS.gov
Across the country, community-based organizations—including many HIV/AIDS service organizations—continue to work to enroll individuals in the quality, affordable health care coverage made available through the Affordable Care Act (ACA), and to help newly-enrolled individuals understand how to use their new coverage.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is sponsoring the following webinar to help organizations improve their outreach efforts:
Webinar: How to Increase Marketplace Outreach Through Social Media
When: Wednesday, June 15th 2016 2:00pm EST. (Call in 5-10 minutes prior to call.)
Webinar link: https://webinar.cms.hhs.gov/c4c61516/
Audio/Call Info: (800) 837-1935 Conference ID: 25911756
The webinar will highlight best practices for increasing Marketplace education and outreach through social media. It will feature Champions for Coverage that have successfully leveraged social media tools during the most recent open enrollment period. Speakers will share their experiences with using a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Speakers include:
- The White House Initiative on Asian American & Pacific Islanders
- Project Ejaba and My Halal Kitchen
- Salud America
Please join this webinar to learn how you use social media to enhance your own outreach efforts.
- HIV/AIDS Organizations Support Health Insurance Marketplace Outreach and Enrollment as Champions for Coverage
- Don’t Miss Our Nov. 24 Webinar on Health Insurance Marketplace Outreach Enrollment for Those at Risk for and Living with HIV
- Resources to Support Health Insurance Marketplace Outreach and Enrollment
- Nov. 24 Webinar on Health Insurance Marketplace Outreach and Enrollment for People At Risk for and Living with HIV: Register Today!
- Make a Resolution to Learn More about the Affordable Care Act: Upcoming Webinars