What’s New on AHRQ’s CAHPS® Web Site?
New and updated materials are now available on the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s CAHPS Web site at www.ahrq.gov/cahps:
- Health Plan Survey 5.0: Updated guidance for administering the Health Plan Survey 5.0 is available athttp://www.ahrq.gov/cahps/
- Child Hospital Survey: New guidance for administering the Child Hospital Survey is available athttp://www.ahrq.gov/cahps/
surveys-guidance/hospital/ instructions/hospinstructions. html.
- Webcasts about improving the experience of care: Watch recordings of recent Webcasts on how health systems and health plans have succeeded in improving the experiences of their patients and enrollees. Slides and transcripts are available at http://www.ahrq.gov/cahps/
- CAHPS Measures: Concise lists of patient experience measures from AHRQ-supported CAHPS surveys are available at http://www.ahrq.gov/cahps/
- FAQs: Browse frequently asked questions about CAHPS surveys at http://www.ahrq.gov/cahps/faq/
- CAHPS Bibliography: A comprehensive list of articles and other publications related to the development and use of CAHPS surveys is available at http://www.ahrq.gov/cahps/
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the CAHPS User Network at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-492-9261