Last Posted: May 11, 2017
- Assessment of knowledge about biobanking among healthcare students and their willingness to donate biospecimens.
Merdad Leena et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 May 18(1) 32
- Public Attitudes toward Consent and Data Sharing in Biobank Research: A Large Multi-site Experimental Survey in the US.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Mar 100(3) 414-427
- Community recommendations on biobank governance: Results from a deliberative community engagement in California.
Dry Sarah M et al. PloS one 2017 12(2) e0172582
- Engaging a state: Facebook comments on a large population biobank.
Platt Tevah et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- A qualitative study of adolescents' understanding of biobanks and their attitudes toward participation, re-contact, and data sharing.
Murad Andrea M et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Apr 173(4) 930-937
- Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers
Genetic Testing & Biomarkers, March 2017
- "Still Rather Hazy at Present": Citizens' and Physicians' Views on Returning Results from Biobank Research Using Broad Consent.
Barazzetti Gaia et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Mar 21(3) 159-165
- Regulation of genomic and biobanking research in Africa: a content analysis of ethics guidelines, policies and procedures from 22 African countries.
de Vries Jantina et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Feb 18(1) 8
- Whose Biobank? Should Biobanks Serve Research Interests or the Needs for Personalized Medicine? Analysis of the Hungarian Law.
Sándor Judit et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Jan
- Access Governance for Biobanks: The Case of the BioSHaRE-EU Cohorts.
Kaye Jane et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Jun 14(3) 201-6
- Lay Attitudes Toward Trust, Uncertainty, and the Return of Pediatric Research Results in Biobanking.
Lynch John et al. AJOB empirical bioethics 2016 7(3) 160-166
- Access policies in biobank research: what criteria do they include and how publicly available are they? A cross-sectional study.
Langhof Holger et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Dec
- Business Planning in Biobanking: How to Implement a Tool for Sustainability.
Ciaburri Mirella et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Nov
- Conducting a large, multi-site survey about patients' views on broad consent: challenges and solutions.
Smith Maureen E et al. BMC medical research methodology 2016 Nov 16(1) 162
- The alliance between genetic biobanks and patient organisations: the experience of the telethon network of genetic biobanks.
Baldo Chiara et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2016 Oct 11(1) 142
- "It's all about trust": reflections of researchers on the complexity and controversy surrounding biobanking in South Africa.
Moodley Keymanthri et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 Oct 17(1) 57