June 19, 2014, NIAID Funding Newsletter
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Getting a Response From Your Program Officer You're trying to get a hold of your program officer but are having no luck. Read the full article.
Opportunities and Resources
Develop Sample Sparing Assays for Immune Monitoring A new funding opportunity announcement (FOA) could be for you if you can help meet its objective: to accelerate the development and validation of sample sparing assays that can be applied to studying the human immune system in health and disease. Read the full article.
In The News
Coming in FY 2015: New NIH Policies to Correct Sex Imbalance in Preclinical Research In the next fiscal year (starting October 1), NIH will start phasing in new policies to address sex imbalance in basic cell and animal laboratory research. Read the full article.
- Small Business Omnibus Receipt Date Looms
- CSR Offers Prizes for Ideas to Reduce Bias During Peer Review
- Change in Domestic Animal Welfare Assurance Renewal Criteria
When NIH Accepts Late Submissions Next time you are up against an application deadline, you may become curious about our late submissions policy. Read the full article.
Check Out Web Updates Due to the New Submission Policy As we promised in our April 17 article “Big News on Application Submission Policy,” we’ve completed our initial wave of updates with new advice and instructions. Read the full article.
- In my competing application, what is the correct citation format for a new publication available online but not yet in print?
- Do the title and PI of an animal protocol have to match the title and PI name on the grant?
New Funding Opportunities
- RFA-AI-14-055, Centers for Medical Countermeasures against Radiation Consortium
- BAA-NIAID-DMID-NIHAI2014007, Targeting Therapeutics Development to Relieve Bottlenecks
- PAR-14-255, Multidisciplinary Studies of HIV and Viral Hepatitis Coinfection (R01)
- PAR-14-254, Multidisciplinary Studies of HIV and Viral Hepatitis Coinfection (R21)
- RFA-AI-14-013, HLA and KIR Region Genomics in Immune-Mediated Diseases (U19)
- RFA-AI-14-012, HLA and KIR Region Genomics in Immune-Mediated Diseases (U01)
- PAR-14-248, Basic Research on HIV Persistence (R21)
- PAR-14-247, Basic Research on HIV Persistence (R01)
- RFA-AI-14-025, Integrated Preclinical/Clinical Program for HIV Topical Microbicides and Biomedical Prevention (IPCP-MBP)
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to email@example.com .
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario