Register Now: The Impact of Implementing Novel Health IT Interventions
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) invites you to join a free Web conference July 31, 2014, from 2:30-4 p.m. Eastern Time: The Impact of Implementing Novel Health IT Interventions for Cancer Screening, Diabetes, and Childhood Illnesses. There are 1.5 continuing education (CE) credits available to participants who attend the entire Web conference and complete the online evaluation.
This Webinar will review the methodology, implementation, and evaluation of health IT interventions that affect preventive cancer screening rates, diabetes outcome measures, and utilization of telemedicine services for acute childhood illnesses.
Upon completion of the conference, participants will be able to:
1) Explain the process for facilitating preventive cancer screening using health IT for population management.
2) Discuss methods for assessing the impact of an ambulatory electronic health records (EHR) on documented care and outcomes of patients with diabetes.
3) Investigate the process for implementing an ambulatory EHR with an embedded diabetes management form and its effectiveness on the quality of diabetes care.
4) Learn how the implementation of an ambulatory EHR can improve diabetes care process and outcome measures.
5) Describe the impact of administering new business and service models on the utilization of telemedicine services for managing acute childhood illnesses.
To register, go to: