The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. O pening Remarks
Chair – Randy Throndset, Center for Medicare
Moderator – Jill Darling (OC)
II. Announcements & Updates
- Home Health & Hospice Payment Policy Updates
- Quality Reporting Updates:
- Hospice Quality Reporting Final Rule Update
- Home Health Quality Reporting Proposed Rule Update
- HHCAHPS/Hospice announcements-
- Home Health Care CAHPS (HHCAHPS)
- The only Official HHCAHPS website for all information, for HHAs to check their HHCAHPS preview reports for data posted on HH Compare, and for HHCAHPS Survey Vendors to submit data:https://homehealthcahps.org
- For Technical Assistance including questions about HHA Preview Reports, contact the HHCAHPS Coordination Team: email@example.com
- For CMS Assistance about Home Health Care CAHPS (HHCAHPS) APU questions, contactHHAPUreconsiderations@cms.hhs.
- To reach the Hospice CAHPS web site please go to:hospicecahpssurvey.org
- For technical assistance, contact the CAHPS Hospice Survey Project Team: hospicecahpssurvey@HCQIS.orgor 1-844-472-4621
- To communicate with CMS staff about implementation issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claims Processing Update
- DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program
- Overview of Coordinated Care for Joint Replacement Proposed Rule
- Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs) – New regulation and Chapter 5 manual revisions
III. Open Q&A
**Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: September 23, 2015
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 6833152
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 6833152
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 2 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/