Rare Diseases and Orphan Products Breakthrough Summit
This is the largest and most meaningful multi-stakeholder event of its kind – historically featuring over 20 speakers from the FDA, participation from over 80 patient organizations and the Pharma/Biotech industry’s foremost experts in orphan product innovation, investment and commercialization.
The 2015 Breakthrough Summit is concentrated with innovative content and convenes the top leaders from the FDA, NIH, Industry, Patient Groups, Payers and Research Institutions to address the progress of rare disease diagnosis, genomics, drug development, patient engagement, patient-centered research models, product approvals, FDA oversight and market access to orphan products.
With the unprecedented turnout in 2014, this year’s program was crafted to include multiple workshops and tracks of focused content for all stakeholders to ensure high quality learning, networking and accessibility to thought leaders in the rare disease community.
- Network, learn and benchmark with 500 leaders to align goals and thinking on complex issues
- Engage in thought-provoking dialogue on advancing the path to timely and accurate diagnosis
- Gain insight into the strategic models for commercializing an orphan product
- Learn strategies to stay ahead of the curve on the newest R&D advancements including genomics and personalized medicine initiatives
- Hear best practices from top marketing and communications’ gurus on how to advance your organization’s campaign and fundraising goals
- Access the tools needed to not only participate in but drive patient-centered outcomes research to advance the study of your rare disease
Academics, researchers, industry, government agencies, health care professionals, patient organizations and any other interested parties that have conducted rare disease or orphan product research studies or public health projects are invited to submit a poster abstract to the National Organization for Rare Disorders’ Rare Disease and Orphan Products Breakthrough Summit taking place October 21-22, 2015 in Arlington, VA. The overall theme of the poster sessions is “Life-Transforming Treatments.” For more information please contact Curry.Wilson@cbinet.com.
Abstracts must be submitted by August 14, 2015!
Download the poster submission guidelines by clicking on the thumbnail below.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario