From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Demographic, lifestyle, and genetic determinants of circulating concentrations of 25-hydroxyvitamin D and vitamin D-binding protein in African American and European American women.
The American journal of clinical nutrition 2017 Apr .
Yao Song, Hong Chi-Chen, Bandera Elisa V, Zhu Qianqian, Liu Song, Cheng Ting-Yuan David, Zirpoli Gary, Haddad Stephen A, Lunetta Kathryn L, Ruiz-Narvaez Edward A, McCann Susan E, Troester Melissa A, Rosenberg Lynn, Palmer Julie R, Olshan Andrew F, Ambrosone Christine
- Apolipoprotein L1 Variants and Blood Pressure Traits in African Americans.
Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017 Mar 69 (12): 1564-1574.
Nadkarni Girish N, Galarneau Geneviève, Ellis Stephen B, Nadukuru Rajiv, Zhang Jinglan, Scott Stuart A, Schurmann Claudia, Li Rongling, Rasmussen-Torvik Laura J, Kho Abel N, Hayes M Geoffrey, Pacheco Jennifer A, Manolio Teri A, Chisholm Rex L, Roden Dan M, Denny Joshua C, Kenny Eimear E, Bottinger Erwin
- Comparison of Prevalence and Types of Mutations in Lung Cancers Among Black and White Populations.
JAMA oncology 2017 Jan .
Campbell Joshua D, Lathan Christopher, Sholl Lynette, Ducar Matthew, Vega Mikenah, Sunkavalli Ashwini, Lin Ling, Hanna Megan, Schubert Laura, Thorner Aaron, Faris Nicholas, Williams David R, Osarogiagbon Raymond U, van Hummelen Paul, Meyerson Matthew, MacConaill Lau
- Rare mutations and potentially damaging missense variants in genes encoding fibrillar collagens and proteins involved in their production are candidates for risk for preterm premature rupture of membranes.
PloS one 2017 12 (3): e0174356.
Modi Bhavi P, Teves Maria E, Pearson Laurel N, Parikh Hardik I, Chaemsaithong Piya, Sheth Nihar U, York Timothy P, Romero Roberto, Strauss Jerome
- Integrative genomic analysis identifies ancestry-related expression quantitative trait loci on DNA polymerase ? and supports the association of genetic ancestry with survival disparities in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
Cancer 2016 Dec .
Ramakodi Meganathan P, Devarajan Karthik, Blackman Elizabeth, Gibbs Denise, Luce Danièle, Deloumeaux Jacqueline, Duflo Suzy, Liu Jeffrey C, Mehra Ranee, Kulathinal Rob J, Ragin Camille