From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genomics, Health Disparities, and Missed Opportunities for the Nation's Research Agenda.
West Kathleen McGlone et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
- Traceback: A Proposed Framework to Increase Identification and Genetic Counseling of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers Through Family-Based Outreach.
Samimi Goli et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Apr JCO2016703439
- Health Disparities and Triple-Negative Breast Cancer in African American Women: A Review.
Newman Lisa A et al. JAMA surgery 2017 Mar
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Gene-Expression Profiling Tests in Breast Cancer
ASCO POST, March 31, 2017
- Apolipoprotein L1 Variants and Blood Pressure Traits in African Americans.
Nadkarni Girish N et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017 Mar 69(12) 1564-1574