August 19, 2013Chen, Alex, MD, MS; Schrager, Sheree, MS, PhD; Mangione-Smith, Rita, MD, MPH
- Pediatrics: does the primary care team clearly and specifically document if a patient has special or complex health care needs?
- Pediatrics: percentage of children with a dental health discussion by the 15 month well child visit and/or a referral to a dentist.
- Pediatrics: percentage of pediatric or adolescent patients being transferred to an adult primary care provider whose chart documents the name of that provider.
- Pediatrics: percentage of referrals for patients with limited English proficiency documenting a need for interpretation services.
- Pediatrics: percentage of well child visits for children 3 years and older with a documented blood pressure.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario