Patient Safety Update: Register Now for September 11 Webinar on Teamwork in Long-Term CareAgency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) sent this bulletin at 08/30/2013 03:34 PM EDT
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is hosting a webinar on September 11 from 1 - 2 p.m. ET highlighting how teamwork improves safety and quality in long term care (LTC) settings. AHRQ’s teamwork training program, TeamSTEPPS®, has been tested in real-world settings and is designed to address:
- The science of teamwork in LTC settings;
- The resident safety and financial benefits of TeamSTEPPS in LTC;
- Practical and proven application of the TeamSTEPPS program in LTC facilities.
Presenters will include:
- Sharon Kostboth-Harper, Project Manager, Tealwood Senior Living;
- Erin Howe, DNP, Assistant Professor, University of Rochester School of Nursing;
- Michelle Pandolfi, MSW, Director of Consulting Services, QUALIDIGM.