Funding and Research Opportunities
The following funding opportunity announcements from the NHLBI or other components of the National Institutes of Health, might be of interest:
NIH Guide Notices:
- NOT-RM-13-024: Technical Assistance Videocast for RFA-RM-13-012 "NIH Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory - Demonstration Projects for Pragmatic Clinical Trials Focusing on Multiple Chronic Conditions (UH2/UH3)"
- NOT-HS-13-011: AHRQ Announces Interest in Career Development (K08) and Dissertation (R36) Grants Focused on Health Information Technology (IT)
- NOT-HL-13-193: Notice of Change to PAR-13-009 "Secondary Dataset Analyses in Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases and Sleep Disorders (R21)"
- NOT-HL-13-192: Notice of Change to RFA-HL-14-001 Centers for Advanced Diagnostics and Experimental Therapeutics in Lung Diseases Stage II (CADET II) (UH2/UH3)
- NOT-HD-13-012: Notice Providing Information about the Availability of Embryonic Lethal and Sub-Viable Knockout Mouse Strains for Applicants to PAR-13-231 Phenotyping Embryonic Lethal Knockout Mice (R01)
Program Announcement (PA):