Register for CAHPS® Webcast on Improving Patient ExperienceAgency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) sent this bulletin at 09/17/2013 10:19 AM EDT
Myth Busting: Using the CG-CAHPS 12-Month Survey for Quality Improvement
A free Webcast from the CAHPS® User Network
Date: October 8, 2013
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm ET
On October 8, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's CAHPS User Network will host a free Webcast about using different versions of the CAHPS Clinician & Group Surveys (CG-CAHPS) for quality improvement. CG-CAHPS includes a Visit version, which asks patients about care at their most recent visit, as well as a 12-Month version, which asks about experiences with care over the past year. This Webcast addresses the misperception that only the Visit Survey can support quality improvement initiatives and offers examples of how health care organizations are using the 12-Month Survey for this purpose.
During this 1-hour live event, you can learn:
- What are the differences between the 12-Month and Visit versions of the Clinician & Group Surveys?
- What is driving the growing interest in using the 12-Month Survey?
- How are health care organizations using the 12-Month Survey to support their quality improvement initiatives?
- Carla Zema, PhD, Consultant for the CAHPS User Network and Principal for Zema Consulting (Moderator).
- Linda Sparks, MBA, Manager of Service Excellence and Interim Director of Process Improvement for Dean Clinic in Wisconsin.
- Rick Evans, MA, Senior Director of Service Excellence for Massachusetts General Hospital and Massachusetts General Physicians Organization in Boston.
- Liza Nyeko, MS, Program Manager for the Center for Quality and Safety of Massachusetts General Hospital and Massachusetts General Physicians Organization in Boston.
Forces Driving Implementation of the CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey. Available at http://www.rwjf.org/en/research-publications/find-rwjf-research/2013/03/forces-driving-implementation-of-the-cahps--clinician---group-su.html.
If you have any questions about the CAHPS surveys or related products, please contact the CAHPS User Network at:
- Email: CAHPS1@westat.com
- Toll-free phone number: 1-800-492-9261
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario