Leading Research to Understand, Treat, and Prevent Infectious, Immunologic, and Allergic Diseases
Visit us on the Web
December 19, 2013, NIAID Funding Newsletter
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Why Writing Letters of Intent Helps Us Help You An optional letter of intent from you helps NIH plan review meetings, but it doesn’t affect your score in review. Read the full article.
Opportunities and Resources
HIV/AIDS Researchers: Apply for PEPFAR-Related Supplements In a September Guide notice, NIH gave you a heads up about a supplement opportunity it would be offering with the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). Read the full article.
In The News
This Is the Last Issue of 2013 With the publication of today's issue, we're closing up the Funding Newsletter shop for 2013. Read the full article.
- Try New Online CV Tool
- Tweak to Continuous Submission Policy
- NIH Allows Chimpanzee Research Proposals
Which Form for Training and Career AIDS Applications? For the upcoming AIDS deadline of January 7, 2014, your application for a T, F, K, or D award should use Adobe Forms B. Read the full article.
- May I request a resubmission application be assigned to a different study section than the one that reviewed my original application?
- When will you post more types of sample applications?
New Funding Opportunities
- RFA-AI-14-010, U.S.-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research (R21)
- RFA-AI-14-009, U.S.-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research (R01)
- RFP-NIAID-DMID-NIHAI2013178, Phase I Clinical Trial Unit for Therapeutics Against Infectious Diseases
- RFA-AI-13-054, Resources to Assist Investigations in Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- PA-14-024, NIH/PEPFAR Collaboration for Implementation Science (Administrative Supplement)
- PA-14-027, Research on Sex/Gender Differences (Administrative Supplement)
- RFA-HG-14-001, BD2K-LINCS-Perturbation Data Coordination and Integration Center (DCIC)
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org .