April 16, 2015, NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Losing Your Funding: Avoid a Gap, Survive a Gap Whether you're on your first grant or you have had decades of support, renewal is never guaranteed. Read the full article.
Opportunities and Resources
Approaching HIV From a Social Determinant Perspective Growing evidence shows that social determinants—i.e., social conditions and economic circumstances that influence health—are associated with rates of HIV transmission and clinical outcomes. Read the full article.
Opportunity to Investigate TB-HIV Coinfection A new research opportunity will fund studies of Mycobacterium tuberculosis resistance in HIV-infected individuals. Read the full article.
Contract Opportunity to Support Primate Allele Discovery and Typing Technology NIAID is soliciting offers for Nonhuman Primate Major Histocompatibility Complex Allele Discovery and Typing Technology Development. Read the full article.
In The News
Store and Analyze Genomic Data in the Cloud You may request permission to transfer controlled-access genomic data obtained from NIH-designated data repositories to public or private cloud systems for data storage and analysis. Read the full article.
New Budget Form for Multiproject Applications NIH has created a new, optional form for multiproject applications in which an entire component of the grant will be led by a collaborating organization. Read the full article.
- Extended Deadline for Vaccine Safety R01 and R21
- Grants Management Training Workshops in Baltimore and Peru
- You Can Syndicate NIAID's Sample Pages
- Answering Questions About Uniform Guidance
- Webinar to Answer Questions About BD2K Crowdsourcing FOA
Moving On From Your Institution If you're planning to transfer to a new institution or retire, you and your grantee institution should know your options. Read the full article.
- Do I need to submit an annual progress report in lieu of a final progress report when I extend a project for another year?
- For an RFA, can I submit a cover letter requesting a specific study section or sections?
New Funding Opportunities
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to email@example.com .