April 2, 2015, NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Intellectual Property Considerations for Contracts: Inventions When it comes to research and development contracts and intellectual property, there are a number of issues you should be aware of, such as rights, regulations, and responsibilities. Read the full article.
Opportunities and Resources
Train the Trainers on Global Research Administration We have exciting news for administrators managing NIAID grant funds at institutions in low- to middle-income countries.Read the full article.
Funding for HIV/AIDS Research in Older Adults Could your grant accommodate research on HIV/AIDS in aging adults? Read the full article.
Help Biomedical Data Repositories Make the Most of Their Data NIH is looking to fund projects that can improve interoperability among NIH-funded biomedical data repositories. Read the full article.
In The News
Focus on Costs in FOAs When reading a funding opportunity announcement, you may be particularly interested in the budget information. Read the full article.
Updated Inclusion Format Required for Progress Reports Take note if you are conducting clinical research studies and are preparing to submit a Research Performance Progress Report. Read the full article.
- ASSIST Expands to R01s, U01s, and Career Development Activity Codes
- Data Sharing and Invention Reminders for Grant Applicants and Awardees
- Revised Edition of PHS Laboratory Animal Policy Posted Online
Choose the Best Opportunity for Funding: Cooperative Agreements & Grants You have numerous options for submitting your research ideas for NIH funding. Read the full article.
- Do I need to request prior approval to reduce effort for everybody on my grant?
- Can I increase my effort on a grant without increasing my salary and thus keep my budget the same?
New Funding Opportunities
- PAR-15-164, HIV Vaccine Research and Design (HIVRAD) Program
- RFA-AI-14-072, Mechanisms of Immune Protection from TB Among HIV-Infected Individuals
- RFA-MH-16-200, Methodologies to Enhance Understanding of HIV-Associated Social Determinants (R01)
- RFA-MH-16-205, Methodologies to Enhance Understanding of HIV-Associated Social Determinants (R21)
- BAA-NIAID-DAIT-NIHAI2015033, Nonhuman Primate Major Histocompatibility Complex Allele Discovery and Typing Technology Development
- PA-15-144, Supplements to Support Interoperability of NIH Funded Biomedical Data Repositories
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org .
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario