June 25, 2015 1:00 – 3:00 pm ET
Join the CMS National Training Team as we provide a basic overview of the Medicare program.
This webinar is designed for new partners who counsel people with Medicare and for partners requiring a refresher. It provides basic information about the following:
- Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Part B (Medical Insurance)
- Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage)
- Programs to help people with limited income and resources
- Where to find the answers to your program questions
Date: June 25, 2015
Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m. ET
Webinar Registration Link: https://goto.webcasts.com/
Audio Link: The audio portion of the webinar will be delivered via your computer. Please check your computer settings in advance to ensure that your speaker volume is adjusted appropriately.
Continuing education credits are not offered for this session.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario