From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Tick-Borne Relapsing Fever Outbreak Among a High School Football Team at an Outdoor Education Camping Trip, Arizona, 2014.
Jones Jefferson M et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2016 Jul
- Competency Guidelines for Public Health Laboratory Professionals: CDC and the Association of Public Health Laboratories.
Ned-Sykes Renée et al. MMWR Surveill Summ 2015 May 15. 641-81
- The next generation of large-scale epidemiologic research: implications for training cancer epidemiologists.
Spitz Margaret R et al. Am. J. Epidemiol. 2014 Nov 15. 180(10) 964-7
- Understanding and improving health education among first-time parents of infants with sickle cell anemia in Alabama: a mixed methods approach.
Lebensburger Jeffrey D et al. J. Pediatr. Hematol. Oncol. 2015 Jan 37(1) 35-42
- Translational research is a key to nongeneticist physicians' genomics education.
Feero W Gregory et al. Genet. Med. 2014 Dec 16(12) 871-3