From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Considering the Benefits and Risks of Research Participants' Access to Sequence Data.
Haga Susanne B et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Oct
- Molecular Tumor Boards: Current Practice and Future Needs.
van der Velden D L et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Sep
- Navigating social and ethical challenges of biobanking for human microbiome research.
Chuong Kim H et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Jan 18(1) 1
- Twenty-First Century Precision Medicine in Oncology: Genomic Profiling in Patients With Cancer.
Borad Mitesh J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2017 Oct 92(10) 1583-1591
- Care in Specialized Centers and Data Sharing Increase Agreement in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Genetic Test Interpretation.
Furqan Aisha et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Oct 10(5)