From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Health disparities among adult patients with a phenotypic diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia in the CASCADE-FH? patient registry.
Amrock Stephen M et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 Oct 26719-26
- Precision Medicine and Health Disparities The Promise and Perils of Emerging Technologies
View 1 hour CDC-NIH Webinar, October 2017
- Precision medicine alone cannot address health disparities[PDF 452 KB]
Dr Burke's presentation, CDC-NIH webinar, Oct 11, 2017
- New Research Identifies Health Disparities Among Adults with Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH)
PR Newswire, Oct 23, 2017
- Precision medicine is needed to address health disparities[PDF 3.48 MB]
C Rotimi, slide presentation, CDC-NIH Webinar Oct 11, 2017