Last Posted: Oct 26, 2017
- 'It is an entrustment': Broad consent for genomic research and biobanks in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Tindana Paulina et al. Developing world bioethics 2017 Oct
- High participation rate among 25 721 patients with broad age range in a hospital-based research project involving whole-genome sequencing - the Lausanne Institutional Biobank.
Bochud Murielle et al. Swiss medical weekly 2017 Oct 147w14528
- Navigating social and ethical challenges of biobanking for human microbiome research.
Chuong Kim H et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Jan 18(1) 1
- Legal issues in governing genetic biobanks: the Italian framework as a case study for the implications for citizen's health through public-private initiatives.
Piciocchi Cinzia et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Sep
- Reaching for the next branch on the biobank tree of knowledge
NJ Cox, Nature Genetics, August 30, 2017
- Transparency of Biobank Access in Canada: An Assessment of Industry Access and the Availability of Information on Access Policies and Resulting Research.
Gibson Shannon G et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2017 Aug 1556264617723137
- Do Public Involvement Activities in Biomedical Research and Innovation Recruit Representatively? A Systematic Qualitative Review.
Lander Jonas et al. Public health genomics 2016 19(4) 193-202
- Population-based biobank participants' preferences for receiving genetic test results.
Yamamoto Kayono et al. Journal of human genetics 2017 Aug
- Participants' Understanding of Informed Consent for Biobanking: A Systematic Review.
Eisenhauer Elizabeth R et al. Clinical nursing research 2017 Jul 1054773817722690
- Genetic data from half a million released for research
Medical research Council, UK, July 28, 2017
- Genes, cells, and biobanks: Yes, theres still a consent problem
T Caulfield et al, PLOS Biology, July 25, 2017
- Biobanking-Budgets and the Role of Pathology Biobanks in Precision Medicine.
Andry Chris et al. Academic pathology 42374289517702924
- Genes, cells, and biobanks: Yes, there's still a consent problem.
Caulfield Timothy et al. PLoS biology 2017 Jul 15(7) e2002654
- Genome-wide genetic data on ~500,000 UK Biobank participants
C Bycroft et al. BioRxiV, July 20, 2017
- eHealth provides a novel opportunity to exploit the advantages of the Nordic countries in psychiatric genetic research, building on the public health care system, biobanks, and registries.
Andreassen Ole A et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 Jul
- Harnessing Genomic Biobanks to Understand Obesity in Cardiometabolic Disease: Prospects and Pitfalls.
O'Donnell Christopher J et al. JAMA cardiology 2017 Jul