From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Phenotypic and genotypic heterogeneity of Lynch syndrome: a complex diagnostic challenge.
Lynch Henry T et al. Familial cancer 2017 Oct
- Childhood cancer predisposition syndromes-A concise review and recommendations by the Cancer Predisposition Working Group of the Society for Pediatric Oncology and Hematology.
Ripperger Tim et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Apr 173(4) 1017-1037
- Prenatal genetic testing: an investigation of determining factors affecting the decision-making process.
Pivetti Monica et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2013 Feb 22(1) 76-89
- Limitations and Pitfalls of Using Family Letters to Communicate Genetic Risk: a Qualitative Study with Patients and Healthcare Professionals.
Dheensa Sandi et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Nov
- Ethical issues with newborn screening in the genomics era.
Tarini Beth A et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2012 13381-93
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario