NEW G-I-N NA Webinar Stream
Multiple Chronic Conditions: The Balance of Benefits and Harms
When: November 8, 2017 1:00PM-2:30PM ET (12:00N-1:30PM CT; 11:00AM-12:30PM MT; 10:00AM-11:30AM PT)
Learn about a project designed to (1) set priorities for clinical topics and outcomes relevant to people with multiple chronic conditions (MCC) and (2) develop methods for assessing the balance of benefits & harms that can inform recommendations and person-centered care for people with MCC. G-I-N NA launch's this webinar stream with compelling research from the team of Cynthia Boyd, MD; Craig Robbins, MD; Hélène Aschmann, and Milo Puhan, MD/PhD. Join in this webinar to learn and to contribute to setting the research direction in this important area for the guidelines community.
Objectives: By the end of this Web event, participants will be able to:
- Explain approaches for benefit-harm assessment.
- Describe use of preference elicitation survey to identify important outcomes.
For more information contact: Mary Nix at MaryNix@ahrq.hhs.gov.
Health Awareness Topics: October 2017
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- Eye Injury Prevention Month (see related guidelines)
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Dental Hygiene Month (see related guidelines)
- National Down Syndrome Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
How to Participate
Submit Guidelines: Visit our Submit Guidelines page for information on how to submit your organization's guidelines.
Suggest a Guideline for Possible Inclusion: Submit your suggestions for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines that you would like to see included in NGC.