From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Testing toddlers for inherited heart disease
Genomics Education UK, October 31, 2016
- NHGRI to Fund Short-Term Genomic Education Courses,
Genome Web, January 29, 2016 [by free subscription only]
- The beginning of the end for cancer chemotherapy?
Genomics Education Programme, February 2, 2016
- Current Status of the Management of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer in Asia: First Report by the Asian BRCA Consortium.
Nakamura Seigo et al. Public health genomics 2015 Nov
- What is needed to incorporate clinical pharmacogenetic tests into the practice of psychopharmacotherapy?
de Leon Jose et al. Expert review of clinical pharmacology 2015 Nov 1-4