Is Your Site Eligible for NURSE Corps?
The NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Programapplication cycle is expected to open in January 2018. Find out if your Critical Shortage Facility (CSF) is eligible to participate in the NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Program. Get your facility approved now to accelerate the application submission process later.
Eligible NURSE Corps sites are defined as a health care facility located in, designated as, or serving a mental health or primary medical care Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA).
Review the list of eligible facilities (on pages 10-13).
Potential applicants and facility administrators may submit their facility information to CSF_Request@hrsa.gov. Site eligibility review will take place November 13 throughNovember 30, 2017.
When submitting a health care facility to the NURSE Corps LRP for consideration, please provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Name of the facility and its specific location (i.e., satellite facility cannot use main facility address). Please do not use acronyms for your site name.
- Full mailing address of the facility including street address, City, State, and Zip code (Do not use P.O. Box)
- Profit status
- Your site type. (Review the list of eligible facilities.) The health care facilities listed are CSFs only if they are located in, designated as, or serving a primary medical care or mental health HPSA.
Ineligible facilities include, but are not limited to:
- Private for profit health care facilities
- Private practice offices
- Clinics in prisons and correctional facilities
Notifications of facility eligibility will be confirmed via email to the email address initiating the request by December 31, 2017.
Questions? Call the Customer Care Center at 1-800-221-9393, Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays), 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario